We’re committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe. This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information. It covers all personal data that is gathered by us.
We only collect sufficient information to enable us to process your order and administer our accounting records. We will not collect sensitive personal information about you unless there is a clear reason for doing so.
We collect personal information about you when you:
– ask about our products or services
– register with us for information
– sign up for newsletters or other marketing material
– purchase an item from our website or mail order catalogue
– telephone, write, contact us online or text us or otherwise provide us with your personal information.
This can include information such as your name, communication preferences, email address, postal address, IP address, device ID, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth or bank account details so we can process orders. In some cases we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.